Lodge Visitation Notice 02/11/2021
The Lodge Indoor Visitation Procedure
All Visitation is by Appointment Only, Weather Permitting
Effective February 15, 2021
For Lodge Residents (independent, Assisted Living and Hillside)
- Available Visitation Hours: Tuesday – Thursday 1:00pm-3:30pm
- Maximum Time for Visit is in 25-Minute Increments
You must make a visitation appointment with Recreation Manager, Tina McGarry. Please keep in mind that we are trying to accommodate everyone’s individual requests and appreciate your patience.
After you have scheduled your visitation date and time, please follow the procedure below:
- Visitation will take place in The Lodge’s main dining room. All visitors will enter and exit through the outside door of the dining room. Please follow signs along the right side of the building.
- Staff will check that you have an appropriate face covering and will observe hand sanitizing. You will be escorted to your designated visit location, once cleared for the visit.
- Tables with seating and dividers will be provided in the visitation area. When you arrive, your loved one will be seated awaiting your visit. You must always stay seated at your end of the table. Face coverings and six-foot distancing of visitors and residents will be enforced by staff during your entire visit.
- If you are bringing items to drop off to your loved one at the time of your visit, please have everything bagged for ease of carrying and give the bag directly to staff at the time of arrival.
- Any other “drop offs” should be clearly labeled, in a paper bag and must be left at The Lodge entrance on the table to the left of the door. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING. You may phone the concierge desk at 860-824-2611 to notify them of your drop off.
- Limit of two visitors only, this includes children
- All visitors MUST wear a face mask that fully covers you nose and mouth. Please perform hand hygiene prior to approaching the visitation area
- Visitors must be screened by Geer staff for symptoms of Covid-19 before approaching the visitation site. If any symptoms are present, visitation will be denied for the safety of others in the building
- Please remember, social distancing means NO HUGGING, NO TOUCHING and you must remain six feet from one another
Geer reserves the right to terminate any visitation session with the appearance or potential of compromising the safety of our residents and/or staff.
Thank you all for your cooperation and support.
- For Questions Regarding Visitation, Please Call:
Tina McGarry, Recreation Manager, 860-824-2608 or by email email@example.com