Resident Care Coordinator/SALSA *$6k sign on bonus
Resident Care Coordinator/SALSA
$6,000 sign on bonus!
Geer Lodge is seeking a Resident Care Coordinator/SALSA Designee, responsible for managing all direct resident care. The RCC provides direction, supervision and evaluation of resident care and coordinates nursing activities with other disciplines. In addition, responsible for managing premises in the absence of higher authority personnel.
Geer Village Senior Community is a non-profit organization and a community of seniors that live and receive care on our campus. Our residents, caregivers, families, staff, neighbors, volunteers and friends rely on us to provide the highest quality of care every single day. We seek to add caring, compassionate and reliable people to our team – join us!
This is a full time, management position. Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of CT and preference will be given to those with a minimum of 2 years senior living experience.
This position offers an annual salary range between $85,000 – $100,000, depending on experience.
• Very competitive wages, shift differentials and pick up shift bonuses
• Comprehensive healthcare (incl. dental, eye & pet care) benefits, eligible at 31 days. COBRA reimbursement considered.
• Retirement plan, with company match.
• Generous sick, vacation, holiday & personal time (up to 32 days total)
• Licensing Reciprocity Reimbursement possible
• Annual Scholarships
• Advancement Opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels.