Lodge Open House
You're Invited To A Spring OPEN HOUSE
TO RESERVE YOUR SPECIFIC OPEN HOUSE DATE
AND INDIVIDUAL TOUR TIME SLOT.
- Apartment-style living with a coordinated array of supportive services including meals, housekeeping, transportation, medication management, and personal care assistance.
- With a licensed nurse on-site 24/7, Geer Lodge residents have access to nursing services right when they are needed, day or night.
- Social events and activities designed to foster physical and mental wellness go well beyond what traditional senior living communities can provide, even in socially distanced times.
- The only rental senior living community in northwestern Connecticut and the southern Berkshires offering independent living, assisted living, specialty care, dementia care, skilled nursing care, short-term rehabilitation, outpatient physical therapy, and professional pharmacy services all on one campus.
- The area’s trusted senior housing and health care provider for more than 50 years.
Geer Lodge is a vibrant, healthy place to live. It’s not like any retirement community you’ve seen before.
But you just have to see it to understand how different it is.
BETWEEN 10:00 AM & 3:00 PM
77 South Canaan Road, Canaan, CT
Choose From One Of Two Dates
Saturday, June 12th
— or —
Sunday, June 13th
Open House visits are by appointment only and tend to fill up quickly. Appointment times are spaced apart to allow for physical distancing. Although our residents and staff have been vaccinated, guests are required to wear face masks while visiting.