Registered Nurse (RN)
The RN provides day to day resident care during their shift, while coordinating with other disciplines. Perform charting duties, receive physician orders, complete treatment and evaluate residents. Care management and supervisory responsibilities must be executed in accordance with state and federal regulations and facility policies and procedures.
Positions available at both our Nursing & Rehab Center and our Assisted Living Facility. We’d love to have you full time, but we can talk about the schedule that works best for you – willing to consider 8hr, 10hr or 12hour shifts.
Regular Rate = $33.-$40. + shift differentials, depending on experience.
$2,500 SIGN ON BONUS FOR FULL TIME POSITIONS!
Temporary Relief Staff – In exchange for 12 weeks of working flexible shift assignments and no benefits you can earn an exceptional hourly rate! Some commitments are required but call to learn more! RN Temp Rate = $60
- Very competitive wages, shift differentials and pick up shift bonuses
- Comprehensive healthcare (incl. dental, eye & pet care) benefits, eligible at 31 days
- COBRA reimbursement considered.
- Retirement plan, with company match.
- Generous sick, vacation, holiday & personal time (up to 32 days total)
- Flexible schedule, set a min. of 2 weeks in advance
- New grads encouraged to apply, experience credits for years in school.
- Licensing Reciprocity Reimbursement
- Annual Scholarships
- Advancement Opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels.