Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
The Certified Nurses Assistant, CNA performs direct care under the direction of the Nurse, as a member of the resident care team. Assists residents in activities of daily living, such as bathing, grooming, dressing, mobility assistance, and meal assistance, as indicted by their care plan.
Positions available at both our Nursing & Rehab Center and our Assisted Living Facility. We’d love to have you full time, but we can talk about the schedule that works best for you – willing to consider 8hr, 10hr or 12hour shifts.
*NEW* part time afternoon and evening shifts! 4-8 pm or 5-9 pm
Wages Range – $17.50 to $30 depending on shift, experience and location
$1,500 sign on bonus!
- Very competitive wages, shift differentials and pick up shift bonuses
- Comprehensive healthcare (incl. dental, eye & pet care) benefits, eligible at 31 days
- Retirement plan, with company match.
- Generous sick, vacation, holiday & personal time (up to 32 days total)
- Flexible schedule, set a min. of 2 weeks in advance
- New grads encouraged to apply
- Licensing Reciprocity Reimbursement
- Annual Scholarships
- Advancement Opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels.