As a Cook/Chef you will directly impact the high quality of life that Geer residents have come to enjoy. We seek a commitment to excellence in food preparation, safety and cleanliness. Responsible to prepare food according to menus, in a timely manner and meeting all safety guidelines. If you have a passion for food and enjoy sharing your creations with those that appreciate your hard work, we’d love to talk to you. Starting wage based on your training and experience. Preference for senior living experience but not required, we will train the right person!
Positions available at both our Nursing & Rehab Center and our Assisted Living Facility. We’d love to have you full time, but we can talk about the schedule that works best for you. No crazy restaurant hours – earliest shift is 6 am and latest ends at 8 pm. Shared/rotated weekends.
Regular Rate, depending one experience = $18-$22 + shift differentials
- Very competitive wages, shift differentials and pick up shift bonuses
- Comprehensive healthcare (incl. dental, eye & pet care) benefits, eligible at 31 days
- Retirement plan, with company match.
- Generous sick, vacation, holiday & personal time (up to 32 days total)
- Flexible schedule, set a min. of 2 weeks in advance
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels.