Caregiver (Personal Care Aide/Home Health Aide)
The Caregiver – Resident/Personal Care/Home Health Aide performs in-direct care under the direction of the Nurse, as a member of the resident care team. Assists with meals, laundry, light housekeeping, walking residents to activities, deliveries and maintaining a clean and safe environment.
Positions available at both our Nursing & Rehab Center and our Assisted Living Facility.
We’d love to have you full time, but we can talk about the schedule that works best for you – willing to consider 8hr, 10hr or 12hour shifts.
Regular Rate – $15.00 to $18.00 + shift differentials
- Very competitive wages, shift differentials and pick up shift bonuses
- Comprehensive healthcare (incl. dental, eye & pet care) benefits, eligible at 31 days
- Retirement plan, with company match.
- Generous sick, vacation, holiday & personal time (up to 32 days total)
- Flexible schedule, set a min. of 2 weeks in advance
- Annual Scholarships
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels.