Caregiver (Personal Care Aide/Home Health Aide)
The Caregiver – Resident/Personal Care/Home Health Aide performs in-direct care under the direction of the Nurse, as a member of the resident care team. Assists with meals, laundry, light housekeeping, walking residents to activities, deliveries and maintaining a clean and safe environment.
Positions available at both our Nursing & Rehab Center and our Assisted Living Facility.
We’d love to have you full time, but we can talk about the schedule that works best for you – willing to consider 8hr, 10hr or 12hour shifts.
Temporary Relief Staff – In exchange for 12 weeks of working flexible shift assignments and no benefits you can earn an exceptional hourly rate! Some commitments are required but call to learn more! RCA’s Temp Rate – $22 per hour
Regular Rate – $15.00 to $18.00 + shift differentials
- Very competitive wages, shift differentials and pick up shift bonuses
- Comprehensive healthcare (incl. dental, eye & pet care) benefits, eligible at 31 days
- Retirement plan, with company match.
- Generous sick, vacation, holiday & personal time (up to 32 days total)
- Flexible schedule, set a min. of 2 weeks in advance
- Annual Scholarships
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels.